Membership terms and conditions
Recognition and Membership Acceptance Regulation
Register Information – E-Commerce Service
The Registered member service is for direct customers to use [E-Booking], [B/L Instruction], [Member Tracking], [Event Notification] or [EDI Service] only. If you have no direct business or contract with Carriers, you are still welcome to check our Sailing Schedules or Regional and Carriers’ information on our website freely.
(1) General Provisions
(2) Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
(5) Intellectual Property Ownership
(6) Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
(10) Termination of Service
(11) Applicable Law and Venue
By accessing, browsing, and/or using this website (www.interasia.cc, hereinafter called as the "Website"), including all related domains, produced by Interasia Lines, Ltd. and its subsidiaries or affiliate companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Interasia" or “We”), you expressly acknowledges that:
(1) You have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms thereinafter.
(2) All information presented in the Website is considered for information purposes only and does not constitute any legal contract between Interasia and yourself unless otherwise specified.
(3) The information provided in the Website is believed to be accurate; however Interasia cannot guarantee the accuracy or correctness of any information included in the Website.
(4) While Interasia may from time to time revise these Terms, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit the Website to review the updated Terms.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
(1) You warrant that you will apply reasonable safeguards against the unauthorized disclosure of the information contained in the Website and agrees to protect such information in the same manner and to the same degree that you protect your own confidential and proprietary information.
(2) You further agree that you will not give any employee access to such information until and unless you have ensured that such employee is aware of the obligations of the Terms and has agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information as required hereunder. The breach of the Terms by your employees will be deemed as the breach of the Terms by you.
(3) You agree that monetary damages would not be a sufficient remedy for any breach of the Terms, and that Interasia shall be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief to remedy or prevent any breach or threatened breach of the Terms by you or persons under your direction or control (including but not limited to employees). Such remedy shall not be the exclusive remedy for any breach of the Terms, but shall be in addition to all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity.
(1) The information provided in the Website is believed to be accurate; however Interasia does not make any guarantee as to the accuracy or correctness of any information included in the Website. You understand that, all of the Website's contents, including but not limited to the information, products and services contained or referred in the Website are subject to change or update at any time without prior notice.
(2) Under no circumstances shall Interasia, its respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, licensors or representatives of any kind(hereinafter collectively called “the Interasia Parties”) be responsible for or liable to any person or entity for any damage, error, omission, inaccuracy, misuse, or conversion, whatsoever direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits arising from or in connection with the use in reliance on, or performance of any data or information provided in or delivered from the Website.
(3) YOU SHALL ASSUME TOTAL AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without presentation or warranty of any kind whatsoever.
In case of any conflict between the Terms herein any service information in this Website and the information contained in the applicable Interasia’s internal documentation or agreement, the internal documentation or agreement shall prevail.
Intellectual Property Ownership
(1) Unless otherwise specified herein, Interasia will retain any or all title(s), right(s), profit(s) and interest(s) of the Website's contents, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, domain, sub-domains, trademarks, logos, or any other intellectual property rights, moral rights and similar benefits of any type in connection with the Website and the services offered.
(2) Unless it is strictly provided or permitted in the Terms, any act in respect of the reproduction of any data or content from the Website, including copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any portion of the material of the Website without express written permission or consent of Interasia is forbidden.
(3) While the Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which have to be obeyed and followed. Interasia makes no warranties or representations that your use of the services or materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Interasia. All comments sent to Interasia’s Website become the property of Interasia.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
(1) Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, breach of contract, tort, negligence, or strict liability, will Interasia and the Interasia Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other loss, damages or claims of whatsoever.
(2) Neither Interasia nor any of the related parties assume or accept any responsibility whatsoever and bear any liability for any damage or viruses or other items of destructive nature that may infect your computer, any other software, hardware or other IT systems or other property on account of your accessing, using and/or browsing this Website and any of its service or downloading of any material, data, text, image and whatsoever from this Website.
(3) Furthermore, Interasia assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or whatsoever due to the third party's unjustified access to the Website or to passwords data or information on the Interasia’s Website.
(1) The links in the Website will allow access to other sites operated by third parties (hereinafter called as "third-party website"). Such third-party websites are not under the control of Interasia, and Interasia bears no liability to the contents of these third-party websites. Interasia makes no warranty or representation whatsoever pertaining to any other third-party websites which you may access through Interasia’s Website or which you may use or access such third-party websites and any of its services. When you access a third-party website, please understand that it is independent from Interasia.
(2) The Website provides links only as a convenience, and such inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Interasia. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatsoever you select or use is free of viruses and other items of destructive nature.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Interasia and the Interasia Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred or suffered by Interasia or the Interasia Parties in connection with any violation of this Terms or any improper use of the service under your account and password. Interasia reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such a case, you agree to cooperate with Interasia's defense of such claim.
Termination of Service
Interasia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the service, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. Interasia may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
Applicable Law and Venue
(1) While the booking functionality of the Website is used, the booking, B/L instruction, Internet B/L and carriage shall be governed by and construed according to the terms of Interasia Bill of Lading/Seaway Bill, including the governing law and jurisdiction clauses.
(2) The Website as well as the Terms herein shall be subject to the laws of Taiwan, the Republic of China. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of the use of the service in the Website or related to the Terms herein, must be filed within one (1) year after such a claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
(3) You expressly waive any right you may otherwise have under any statute or law. Any dispute, claim, argument, and any other controversy arising from or in any way related to the Website, including the Terms, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Taipei District Court of Taiwan.
Interasia respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This Policy will explain the types of personal information collected, processes and used (hereinafter collectively called as “process”) by Interasia, including but not limited through the Website, and the purpose of doing so and your related rights. Accordingly, through continuing to use our service and the Website, we are agreed by you to process your personal information in accordance with this Policy under your formal consent.
1. Collection of Personal Information
1.1 What type and amount of personal information will be collected by Interasia depending on which services you are using or will use through Interasia and the Website. Most of our services do not require any form of registration or your personal information. However, if you require the use of certain functions or services, we may request you to provide us with your personal information and thus we can provide related services according to your requirements.
1.2 We use different methods to collect information from and about you including:
1.2.1 Before using our service or the specific functions of the Website, you may needto provide your personal information or fill in various online forms to activateand establish your identity on the Website. The personal information we may
collect usually includes, but is not limited to, name, phone number, address or e-mail address, and any information which you provide, such as for filling such online forms. The Website collects no directly personally identifiable information
during simple browsing.
1.2.2 As you interact with the Website, we may automatically collect technical requireddata by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see Clause 4 of thisPolicy for further details.
1.3 If you cannot provide the personal information required for the related services or if you provide any incomplete or inaccurate personal information, we may not be able to complete some of our service, transaction, or online services that you have asked within the Website.
2. Purposes of Personal Information Processing
2.1 The personal information collected from you will be used for providing quality services and market analysis, including, but not limited to:
2.1.1 Design our services upon your request.
2.1.2 Provide services by Interasia and its agents.
2.1.3 Have direct interactions with you about our services by e-mail, telephone and other means.
2.1.4 Improve service quality (including security, functionality and usability of the Website) and provide enhanced personalized service for customers.
2.1.5 Measure and analyze the usage.
2.1.6 Handle and provide online/Website services, including online instant service and notification service.
2.1.7 Fulfill our legal obligations, conduct compliance reviews, and exercise legal rights.
2.2 We will process your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your personal information has been collected unless a longer (or shorter) retention period is required by applicable laws and regulations or set by the
2.3 Due to the international nature of our services, we may transfer your personal information within Interasia, including to our agents and/or other business partners, and may make international transmissions within the scope necessary to achieve the
abovementioned purposes; thus they can process your personal information and provide you with related services in compliance with this Policy.
4. Your Rights
4.1 Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding our processing of your relevant Personal Data, including:
4.1.1 Request modifying or deleting your personal information;
4.1.2 Request reviewing or making duplications of your personal information;
4.1.3 Request restriction of or objection to processing your personal information;
4.1.4 Request portability of your personal information.
If you want to exercise the rights set out above or withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, please notify us according to Clause 7.
4.2 We may require some specific information, including but not limited to your name, address, email address and, if necessary, a form of identification document from you. This can help us identify you and your information in our system, speed up our
response, and ensure your right to exercise any of your legal rights. If you provide incomplete or inaccurate information, which prevents us from verifying your real identity, we might be unable to reply your request of exercising your rights listed above.
4.3 Please note that even if the information is deleted by your request, in some cases, we still have the right to retain the information submitted by you according to the applicable laws and regulations.
5.1 It is recommended that you use the latest browser to visit the Website. Although we use industry-standard technologies to protect the Website and your personal information, Interasia does not guarantee and assume the security of your personal
information and related statutory responsibilities if you have improper use of the Website services or in case of any type of malicious damage done by any third party to the Website.
5.2 The Website may contain the links to other websites operated by third parties (hereinafter called as "third-party websites"). Since the third-party websites are not operated by Interasia, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such third-
before using and providing any information to such third-party websites.
6. Questions and Suggestions
Please contact us if you want to exercise any of the rights set out in Clause 5 or have any questions and/or suggestions regarding this Policy.
7. Applicable Law and Venue