(1) General Provisions
(2) Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
(5) Intellectual Property Ownership
(6) Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
(10) Termination of Service
(11) Applicable Law and Venue
By accessing, browsing, and/or using this website (www.interasia.cc, hereinafter called as the "Website"), including all related domains, produced by Interasia Lines, Ltd. and its subsidiaries or affiliate companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Interasia" or “We”), you expressly acknowledges that:
(1) You have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms thereinafter.
(2) All information presented in the Website is considered for information purposes only and does not constitute any legal contract between Interasia and yourself unless otherwise specified.
(3) The information provided in the Website is believed to be accurate; however Interasia cannot guarantee the accuracy or correctness of any information included in the Website.
(4) While Interasia may from time to time revise these Terms, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit the Website to review the updated Terms.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
(1) You warrant that you will apply reasonable safeguards against the unauthorized disclosure of the information contained in the Website and agrees to protect such information in the same manner and to the same degree that you protect your own confidential and proprietary information.
(2) You further agree that you will not give any employee access to such information until and unless you have ensured that such employee is aware of the obligations of the Terms and has agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information as required hereunder. The breach of the Terms by your employees will be deemed as the breach of the Terms by you.
(3) You agree that monetary damages would not be a sufficient remedy for any breach of the Terms, and that Interasia shall be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief to remedy or prevent any breach or threatened breach of the Terms by you or persons under your direction or control (including but not limited to employees). Such remedy shall not be the exclusive remedy for any breach of the Terms, but shall be in addition to all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity.
(1) The information provided in the Website is believed to be accurate; however Interasia does not make any guarantee as to the accuracy or correctness of any information included in the Website. You understand that, all of the Website's contents, including but not limited to the information, products and services contained or referred in the Website are subject to change or update at any time without prior notice.
(2) Under no circumstances shall Interasia, its respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, licensors or representatives of any kind(hereinafter collectively called “the Interasia Parties”) be responsible for or liable to any person or entity for any damage, error, omission, inaccuracy, misuse, or conversion, whatsoever direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits arising from or in connection with the use in reliance on, or performance of any data or information provided in or delivered from the Website.
(3) YOU SHALL ASSUME TOTAL AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without presentation or warranty of any kind whatsoever.
In case of any conflict between the Terms herein any service information in this Website and the information contained in the applicable Interasia’s internal documentation or agreement, the internal documentation or agreement shall prevail.
Intellectual Property Ownership
(1) Unless otherwise specified herein, Interasia will retain any or all title(s), right(s), profit(s) and interest(s) of the Website's contents, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, domain, sub-domains, trademarks, logos, or any other intellectual property rights, moral rights and similar benefits of any type in connection with the Website and the services offered.
(2) Unless it is strictly provided or permitted in the Terms, any act in respect of the reproduction of any data or content from the Website, including copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any portion of the material of the Website without express written permission or consent of Interasia is forbidden.
(3) While the Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which have to be obeyed and followed. Interasia makes no warranties or representations that your use of the services or materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Interasia. All comments sent to Interasia’s Website become the property of Interasia.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
(1) Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, breach of contract, tort, negligence, or strict liability, will Interasia and the Interasia Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other loss, damages or claims of whatsoever.
(2) Neither Interasia nor any of the related parties assume or accept any responsibility whatsoever and bear any liability for any damage or viruses or other items of destructive nature that may infect your computer, any other software, hardware or other IT systems or other property on account of your accessing, using and/or browsing this Website and any of its service or downloading of any material, data, text, image and whatsoever from this Website.
(3) Furthermore, Interasia assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or whatsoever due to the third party's unjustified access to the Website or to passwords data or information on the Interasia’s Website.
(1) The links in the Website will allow access to other sites operated by third parties (hereinafter called as "third-party website"). Such third-party websites are not under the control of Interasia, and Interasia bears no liability to the contents of these third-party websites. Interasia makes no warranty or representation whatsoever pertaining to any other third-party websites which you may access through Interasia’s Website or which you may use or access such third-party websites and any of its services. When you access a third-party website, please understand that it is independent from Interasia.
(2) The Website provides links only as a convenience, and such inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Interasia. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatsoever you select or use is free of viruses and other items of destructive nature.